Store Manager - Chadstone | Melbourne_Australia
$64,000 + Super + Bonuses. Lead a fun, energetic and versatile team. Tuesday to Saturday roster.
A global manufacturer and marketer of fresh, handmade cosmetics. They are well-known for their innovative bath and beauty products, customised customer service, in-store activism, and entertaining retail atmosphere. Our client is a campaigning organisation that works in the fields of human rights, environmental preservation, and animal welfare. They are committed to the practises of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities, as well as giving back to charities that may make a difference through their Charity Pot Programme. About The Role
Our ideal applicant will have prior experience managing or supervising in a high volume, flagship retail store. You will be a problem solver capable of developing new processes to meet needs and thinking critically to discover answers. You will have expertise training and developing employees of different levels of experience, as well as skills in feedback, coaching, and performance management. You have demonstrated expertise in fostering a positive, professional work environment. About You
What We offer
- Leading the shop floor by delegating tasks and ensuring that customer's needs are being met.
- To thrive in the team, you will have previous leadership experience, ideally in retail management.
- You will need to be confident in your ability to lead.
- You will need to be passionate about supporting the professional development of your team. We love to see our people grow in their careers with us, and we want you to support that!
- Great communication skills are a must for this role as is the ability to plan and think strategically around visual merchandising.
- Full training and a supportive learning environment.
- A progressive work environment that celebrates diversity.
- Paid birthday leave.
- A generous 50% discount on products to keep you smelling and feeling fresh.
- A welcome pack of products and eco-friendly goodies.
- Company-sponsored Employee Assistance Program with free access to psychological, financial, legal and dietary advice.
Don't miss out on this GREAT opportunity! Apply online now or please contact Pravina on (03) 9666 1503
JOB REFERENCE #3643356653465
Share with a friend