Store Manager - Canberra Centre | Fashion Brand | ACT_Australia
Work at the most on-trend, fashion forward, apparel retailer in the market! A sustainable fashion culture, leading a team of 30 in the flagship store!
About the Company
This fashion retailer is renowned for their quality fashion, winning value and vibrant stores across Australia and New Zealand! The brand has a strong belief that it is their responsibility to minimise environmental impact and support their people, while ensuring quality, sustainable products are accessible and affordable to every customer.
The team across the brand are passionate, motivated and enthusiastic individuals who come together to make the best teams in retail! The brand is looking for their next superstar who wants to own their development and sees the sky at the limit, someone who can motivate and contribute to the team, and someone who knows how to have fun whilst getting the job done! About the Role
As the Flagship Store Manager, you will responsible for optimising operational effectiveness along with building & leading a high performing store and team of 20 to meet the business’ goals. You will lead and motivate your team to achieve sales targets and you will lead by example to adhere to the businesses branding, VM guidelines and initiatives. As the Store Manager you will also be responsible for the recruitment and onboarding of new team, including engaging and developing their skills to meet and exceed targets! About You
- Proven success in a fashion retail environment, with a fast paced, high stock volume background
- Experience leading and developing a team to achieve goals within a retail store, implementing strategies to ensure store budgets are exceeded
- Ability to create exceptional customer experiences in an upbeat, fun & enjoyable work environment
- Effective communication skills, with a high level of integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Opportunity to grow within the brand, with 95% of the business’ head office team starting in store based roles!
- Great salary with the opportunity to achieve up to $7K in incentives
- Work within a well established, Australian fashion retailer who offer exceptional training and development
- A fun work environment to be in each day, where everyday is different
If this sounds like an opportunity that excites you, APPLY NOW or call Samantha Bekiaris on (02) 8001 1805
for a confidential discussion on growing your career today!
You can also visit www.retailworldresourcing.com to discover more opportunities like this, and register for Job Alerts to receive notifications of new opportunities as they go live.
JOB REFERENCE #3646767
Share with a friend