Store Manager | Perth | Perth_Australia
Lead a high performing team and make your mark in this fresh and engaging retail industry. Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
Store Manager | Perth
Lead a high performing team and make your mark in this fresh and engaging retail industry. Competitive salary and benefits on offer. About the Company
- Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits package
- Take ownership of store operations and influence business outcomes
- Take pride in being part of an organisation that values its employees
This successful leading liquor retailer business has been operating for over 25 years. It is a well-respected organisation in the retail sector, renowned for its excellent customer service and competitive prices. The company offers a range of products to suit all tastes and budgets, making it an attractive option for those looking to make their mark in the industry. With an experienced team of professionals at its helm, this employer is sure to provide an exciting and rewarding career opportunity. About the Role
You will join a leading retail company as a Store Manager, and have the opportunity to lead a team of staff in delivering excellent customer service. You will be responsible for ensuring store operations run smoothly and efficiently, while managing stock levels and budgets. As Store Manager you will be the face of the business, developing relationships with customers and suppliers alike. You'll also be able to use your creativity to drive sales growth through innovative marketing strategies. This is an exciting role that offers variety, challenge and rewards for success. Responsibilities
• Lead and motivate a team of 10 to ensure customer satisfaction and achieve sales targets.
• Monitor stock levels, order new stock and ensure accurate record keeping
• Ensure that all health and safety regulations are adhered to
• Develop sales strategies to increase profits and improve customer service
• Oversee the ordering of stock from local suppliers and manage inventory levels.
• Maintain the visual appearance of the store by ensuring displays are attractive and inviting for customers
• Analyse financial data such as sales figures, market trends etc, in order to make decisions on pricing policies or promotional activities Desired Skills & Experience
• Proven track record in retail management
• Ability to develop and implement strategies to drive sales
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to motivate, lead and manage a team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of stock control processes and procedures
• Good understanding of health & safety regulations Benefits
• Enjoy a competitive salary package of $75k+super + bonus.
• Benefit from generous leave entitlements, allowing you to take time off when needed.
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge
• Comprehensive training and support provided by the employer
• Enjoy a set roster that allows you to maintain a good work-life balance, with generous leave entitlements.
• Friendly team environment with supportive colleagues
We are a specialist retail recruitment agency connecting our candidates with amazing career opportunities, so if you would like to know more about us and the active roles we are working on in your area, please give us a call on 08 6365 0059 and speak with Elissa or Hollie!
For more opportunities visit: http://rwr.net.au/hot-jobs
JOB REFERENCE #3545838
Share with a friend