Store Manager | Myaree | Perth_Australia
Join this fast growing tile and bathroom specialist retailer. Be part of their long-standing success story as you lead their new showroom in Myaree.
Store Manager | Myaree
Join this growing tile and bathroom specialist retailer. Be part of their long-standing success story as you lead their new showroom in Myaree.
- Exciting opportunity in a brand new location
- Rewarding salary and benefits on offer
- Varied role managing store operations, staff and customers
This successful business is Australia's biggest tiles and bathroom specialists, with 60 years of excellence in the retail sector. With over 100+ showrooms nationally, they are an innovative market leader sourcing local and international products for their discerning customer. Join this organisation to be part of a long-standing success story.About the Job Role
This business is looking for an experienced Store Manager to join their new store in Myaree. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operations of the store, coaching and developing sales consultants, championing sales growth and being a brand ambassador. They will ensure customer service excellence and maintain store operating standards. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation and make a real impact on the success of the business.Responsibilities
• Train, coach and mentor staff to exceed customer expectations.
• Develop effective strategies to increase store profitability
• Manage the recruitment, training and development of staff
• Provide excellent customer service to both residential and trade clients.
• Ensure all health & safety regulations are adhered to at all times
• Monitor and analyse sales figures to build growth, profit and accounts
• Oversee the day-to-day running of the store. Desired Skills & Experience
• Proven experience in retail management and business development.
• Ability to manage, motivate and develop a team
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to analyse sales figures and trends
• Industry-related experience in flooring and/or bathroom ware preferred.
• Experience in managing budgets, costs and profits
• Strong organisational skills with an eye for detailBenefits
• Enjoy a competitive salary from $90k+super
• Benefit from a solid onboarding and induction plan
• Continually upskill with comprehensive training opportunities.
• Generous staff discounts
• Enjoy a flexible roster to suit individual and business needs.
• Positive team culture and supportive environment
• Reap the rewards of working in a supportive environment.
Press apply now or for a confidential chat, please call Elissa on 08 6365 0059 to discuss your next career move!
For more opportunities visit: http://rwr.net.au/hot-jobs
JOB REFERENCE #358838
Share with a friend